Sonntag, Juli 03, 2005

22...Broome

Sandra abandoned me!
I've registered in a Job Agency and looked for jobs. Because the others were up for fruitpicking in Kununurra (where Sandra will wait for me...) they left Broome last Sunday. Only Emma and Tim stayed with me. And I hoped to get a job through the Job Agency. I wanted to get a job on a pearling boat, where you can earn 1000$ a week. Few days later I went to the Job Agency and asked, where my job is. The girl in the office told me, that the boats were already out when I've registerd...nice Job Agency. Luckiliy I found a notice, that a funf far looking for guys. So I ended up working at a fun fare. Setting up, Ticket sales and setting down. Start was Wednesday and we finished Sunday morning at 6am, after we began with work at 11:30AM on Saturday. It was 8.60$ per hour at he for 46 h work....Rip off. But it wasn't so bad. It was only the shit money and that they didn't give us food.
Otherwise I laid at the Cable Beach and contemplated the meaning of live.

I heading to Kununurra tomorrow through a part of the Kimberleys with two new lifts.